all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Eugen Stan <eugen.stan@netdava.com>
To: help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Identifying cause of local package build
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 22:47:07 +0300	[thread overview]

I would also check the size of /tmp partition.
I build of iced-tea / openjdk was failing because it was running out of
disk on /tmp.

guix-daemon builds packages in /tmp .
Some packages need a lot of disk to build.
In my case I had to increase /tmp to 7.5 GB until the build passed.
This was visible in the error log and the same issues was happening on
substitute servers (build was failing with this issue).

Regards,
Eugen

--
Eugen Stan