all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Christina O'Donnell <cdo@mutix.org>
To: guix-devel <guix-devel@gnu.org>
Cc: efraim@flashner.co.il, Steve George <steve@futurile.net>
Subject: Re: Coordinators for patch review session on Tuesday
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 00:01:15 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

This is just to say that I went to review [2], but ended up making the
changes myself, so I've submitted modified patches for those packages.
Hopefully they're of a quality that's worth pushing.

I'm going to be busy this weekend, but I'll see if I get time to do some
reviewing later on. It's actually quite fun!

Kind regards,

Christina

[2] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?users=guix;bug=56576