all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Josh Marshall <joshua.r.marshall.1991@gmail.com>
To: Pierre Neidhardt <mail@ambrevar.xyz>
Cc: guix-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Rethinking files as a concept -- review draft paper
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 12:11:13 -0400	[thread overview]

Thanks!  No matter what spelling and grammar checkers I seem to pass it
through, there always seems to be many things missed.  I'll fix those up
and improve the notation as you suggest.  As for the Windows pathing
support, I'm not settled on the idea but figured I'd keep it more
abstracted.  I'm starting to lean towards a URL or something, even for
local files.  I'm going to make a number of fixes, add more example files,
expand the grammar somewhat, add some operational and file merge rules, and
add API interfaces.  The other feedback I've been getting is that the core
concept is clear and solid.  And typos.