all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Aniket Patil <aniket112.patil@gmail.com>
To: Taylan Kammer <taylan.kammer@gmail.com>
Cc: guix-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Etymology of derivation
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 13:18:43 +0530	[thread overview]

Hi Arun,
I have been student of Sanskrit, but I am not master of Sanskrit. I would
like to say that we can derive words in Indian languages easily. If we
don’t have such words then Indian languages have something called dhatu
(root). व्युत्पन्न “Vyutpanna” is a marathi word for derivation. Try to
find similar or make on your own. I don’t have familiarity with Tamil but I
would suggest you to do so.

Regards,
Aniket