all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Sergiu Ivanov <sivanov@colimite.fr>
To: Gottfried <gottfried@posteo.de>
Cc: help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: to enable all profiles at login time
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 12:20:44 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Gottfried,

Gottfried <gottfried@posteo.de> [2023-04-20T12:11:16+0200]:
> [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]]
> Hi,
>
> I installed flameshot, but it doesn’t open.
> I tried it beforehand with guix shell flameshot and it worked not
> completely, but somehow.
> But now, after installation it doesn’t open at all.

When run without any command line arguments, Flameshot installs a tray
icon, near the volume icon and the Network Manager icon in my case.
To make a screenshot, I click on the icon, which dims the screen and
allows me to draw a rectangle to show the region I want to capture.

I have just discovered that you can run the "flameshot gui" command,
which has the same effect as clicking on the tray icon.  Maybe you could
try this option if you don't see the tray icon appear.

> Do you have guix system or are you on an other distro?

Yes, I run Guix System (and EXWM as the window manager).

-
Sergiu