all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <me@tobias.gr>
To: "Jorge Terán" <jorget778@gmail.com>
Cc: help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Instalacio GNU/Guix
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 19:48:37 +0200	[thread overview]

Welcome Jorge!

[I will spare you my disgraceful Spanish.]

Sending images to this list is fine, but next time please shrink
your photos to a few 100 KiB using your favourite software.  This
one was 1.5 MiB, which makes the final message over 2 MiB.  That's
very much for some users.  This list's size limit is 500 KiB.

Kind regards,

T G-R

PS: I approved it in the spirit of being welcoming, this being
help- and not -devel.  If anyone wishes to complain, do so to me
and not Jorge.