all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: oury.dustin@posteo.net
To: Meiyo Peng <meiyo@riseup.net>
Cc: Help guix <help-guix@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: PrivateInternetAccess VPN and Guix
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 15:29:31 +0200	[thread overview]

Thank you! So I managed to get it working mostly okay through installing
openvpn and running sudo (should I actually be running this as sudo?)
--config my-openvpn-config.opvn

Note: Attempting to use the gnome network settings did not work and
complains it couldn't find a vpn connection. Possibly due to how the
.opvn file is formatted?