all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: "Przemysław Kamiński via" <help-guix@gnu.org>
Cc: help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: specify custom manifest->friendly-name for guix pack -f docker?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 17:15:51 +0000	[thread overview]

Or, just a wild idea: maybe make xspecirl" manifest entries that would modify Docker image?

This actually would resemble the Dockerfile: name, entrypoint, package installs and custom script execution is done in one fine, streamlined. It seems a bit strange for me, for example, to specify things like entrypoint on the guix pack command line.

Best,
Przemek

Sent from Proton Mail mobile