all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Melon <shack@muto.ca>
To: Oleg Pykhalov <go.wigust@gmail.com>
Cc: help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Failed to connect to `/var/guix/daemon-socket/socket': Connection refused
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 18:11:17 -0600	[thread overview]

Thank you for the advice, Oleg.

Creating a new user worked, if I cannot find an answer I can always
switch to a new account.

I removed ~/.cache/guix and it almost worked. I'm now getting a different
error when running 'guix pull':

guix pull: error: could not find bootstrap binary 'guile-2.0.9.tar.xz' for system 'x86_64-linux'

This error is the same with most other Guix commands (package -i, package -r,
build, weather).