unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Latest binary release downloads broken
@ 2023-04-19  9:43 Ontje.Luensdorf
From: Ontje.Luensdorf @ 2023-04-19  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi all,

the links to the binary releases are broken (502 error):

https://guix.gnu.org/en/download/latest/

I noticed this because the guix-install-action on github is also
affected.

Please point me to the appropriate place to report this issue if it
isn't here and just in case it is already known: sorry for the noise!

Best regards,
Ontje

* Re: Latest binary release downloads broken
@ 2023-04-24 14:29 ` Maxim Cournoyer
From: Maxim Cournoyer @ 2023-04-24 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ontje.Luensdorf; +Cc: help-guix, guix-sysadmin

Hello,

+CC guix-sysadmin

<Ontje.Luensdorf@dlr.de> writes:

> Hi all,
>

> the links to the binary releases are broken (502 error):
>
> https://guix.gnu.org/en/download/latest/
>
> I noticed this because the guix-install-action on github is also
> affected.
>
> Please point me to the appropriate place to report this issue if it
> isn't here and just in case it is already known: sorry for the noise!

I've noticed that too.  You can create an issue for it by submitting a
bug to bug-guix@gnu.org.  I'll poke the guix-sysadmin mail alias to see
if one of them would have an idea.

Maxim

* Re: Latest binary release downloads broken
@ 2023-04-27 14:39   ` Ontje.Luensdorf
From: Ontje.Luensdorf @ 2023-04-27 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: maxim.cournoyer; +Cc: help-guix, guix-sysadmin

Hi,

Maxim Cournoyer <maxim.cournoyer@gmail.com> writes:

> I've noticed that too.  You can create an issue for it by submitting a
> bug to bug-guix@gnu.org.  I'll poke the guix-sysadmin mail alias to see
> if one of them would have an idea.

I just wanted to file an issue, but it looks like guix-sysadmin are
faster than me.

Downloads and github action work again, thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Ontje