unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* SSL Certificates generation when reconfigure system
       [not found] <s3pk00si3u1.fsf@foxmail.com>
@ 2023-02-08 15:17 ` c4droid
From: c4droid @ 2023-02-08 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi, I'm using guix deploy to manage my cloud server from NixOS with
deploy-rs, I deployed some web application in server and using nginx as
reverse proxy. After setup certbot-service-type and deploy, the nginx
not started, I found not certificates in /etc/letsencrypt. In NixOS,
NixOS will generates ssl certificates when system switching, Guix System
seems not implement is feature, have something workaround for it?
I tried generate certificates manually, the certbot will block
certificate generation when 80 port is used, actually the 80 port not in
use and no web server running in background.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-02-10  6:59 UTC | newest]