* Unison Front End
@ 2020-12-18 13:31 Mick Sulley
From: Mick Sulley @ 2020-12-18 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I have just installed unison via Guix and on my Pi's and Mint 20 desktop
and it is working :)

I cannot see a unison-gtk option to download a graphical front end for
it, and if I install from repositories I get a version mismatch.  Is
there a way to install a front end or do I have to run it from command line?

Thanks

Mick

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-18 14:16 UTC | newest]