unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* guix pull
@ 2022-02-16 16:28 Gottfried
From: Gottfried @ 2022-02-16 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi,

how often do I have to do a "guix pull"? Once a week, or twice a week,
or every second week?

Are there possibilities to know, when security updates are made and I
should do a guix pull?

Should I do a guix pull basically in my user account?

Or should I do a guix pull basically in the root account?

As far as I understood if I do a gux pull in my user account, it has no
influence to the root account?

But If I do a guix pull only in my user account, it would mean, as far
as I understand it, the root account would not get security updates?

What should be the procedure?

Gottfried