unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Standard fonts not shown by xpdf
@ 2022-04-14  8:56 Andreas Enge
From: Andreas Enge @ 2022-04-14  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello,

after updating my system a few weeks ago, the standard fonts are left blank
when showing pdf files with xpdf (while they appear with evince and okular).
I currently have the following fonts installed:
font-ghostscript
font-dejavu
font-gnu-freefont
font-linuxlibertine
font-gnu-unifont

I have already run "fc-cache -vf" to no avail.

Does anyone have an idea on what to do?

Thanks for your help,

Andreas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-04-14  8:57 UTC | newest]