unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Guixsd and meshlab ?
@ 2020-04-06 23:25 Olivier Farges
From: Olivier Farges @ 2020-04-06 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi Guix,

has anyone ever had the opportunity to install meshlab and could possibly provide a corresponding .scm file?

Regards,
--
Olivier Farges

* Re: Guixsd and meshlab ?
@ 2020-04-07 10:22 ` Ekaitz Zarraga
From: Ekaitz Zarraga @ 2020-04-07 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: olivier.farges@univ-lorraine.fr; +Cc: help-guix

From: Olivier Farges @ 2020-04-07 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ekaitz Zarraga, olivier.farges; +Cc: help-guix

Hi Ekaitz,

I can wait no problem. Thank you very much for the help. I'll take this opportunity to start learning.

Regards

7 avril 2020 10:22 "Ekaitz Zarraga" <ekaitz@elenq.tech> a écrit:

> [...]

------------------
Olivier Farges
Maitre de Conférence ENSGSI-LEMTA
Université de Lorraine

* Re: Guixsd and meshlab ?
@ 2020-04-23 20:24   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2020-04-23 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ekaitz Zarraga; +Cc: help-guix

Hi,

Ekaitz Zarraga <ekaitz@elenq.tech> skribis:

> On Tuesday, April 7, 2020 1:25 AM, Olivier Farges <olivier.farges@univ-lorraine.fr> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guix,
>>
>> has anyone ever had the opportunity to install meshlab and could possibly provide a corresponding .scm file?

[...]

> I didn't but I'm interested on it and I would take the time to make one.
>
> If you are not in a hurry and can wait a couple of days I can make the package for you.

I see you submitted it in the meantime:

  https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/40492

Almost there!  :-)

Thanks,
Ludo’.

* Re: Guixsd and meshlab ?
@ 2020-04-23 21:30     ` Ekaitz Zarraga
From: Ekaitz Zarraga @ 2020-04-23 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: help-guix

> I see you submitted it in the meantime:
>
> https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/40492
>
> Almost there! :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Ludo’.

Yeah, still have to fight a little with it.

Thanks!