unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* PAM module
@ 2018-12-19  7:02 Saeed Jamali
From: Saeed Jamali @ 2018-12-19  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

How we can change system configurations in /etc, I want to add some pam
module to pam configuration files for exapmle pam.d/login,

* Re: PAM module
@ 2018-12-19 18:44 ` Brett Gilio
From: Brett Gilio @ 2018-12-19 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Saeed Jamali; +Cc: help-guix

Saeed Jamali writes:

> How we can change system configurations in /etc, I want to add some pam
> module to pam configuration files for exapmle pam.d/login,

You use your system configuration file you made during the installation
and add relevant services to your configuration. I believe the Guix
website has documentation on various PAM.

Does that help?

Brett

* Re: PAM module
@ 2018-12-19 18:50   ` Saeed Jamali