unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* paper book(s) on Guix use
@ 2021-03-15  1:32 Ralph Randall
From: Ralph Randall @ 2021-03-15  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I got 2 good responses to my request.  I will be trying their advice, after
I catch some sleep.

* paper book(s) on guix use
@ 2021-03-14 22:31 Ralph Randall
From: Ralph Randall @ 2021-03-14 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I am new both to GNU/Linux and to 21st century computers, and I have very
little experience with any graphic user interface.  GUIs are often said to
be "intuitive", but I never found them so.  But I think I will soon need to
use Gnome and/or Mate.
   I am also a beginner at internet/web access, depending so far on a cell
phone.  I've been searching the web for a physical book on how to use
Guix.   I have yet found only one such book, through the web:  "Mastering
Gnome", by Bryan Pfaffenberger.  Can anyone steer me to any others?