unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Custom wireguard shepherd service
@ 2020-03-12  3:24 Gregory Katz via
From: Gregory Katz via @ 2020-03-12  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix@gnu.org

Hi all,

I'm trying to put together a wireguard shepherd service that operates similar to the current nftables service, i.e., the service works by running a utility program (in this case a shell script called wg-quick) with a configuration file.  Unfortunately, wg-quick, which is included in the wireguard-tools package, does not work with files interred by guix (the file names are too long).  To make it work, I have to patch wg-quick.

Can anyone point me to where I can read up on how to apply a patch during the wireguard-tools build process?

Thanks very much for the help,

Greg