unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* firefox window crashes when opening dialog box on xfce
@ 2023-05-13 18:13 jgart
From: jgart @ 2023-05-13 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

hi,

My Firefox window crashes when opening a dialog box using xfce-service-type on Guix System.

Any thoughts on where I can start debugging this?

* Re: firefox window crashes when opening dialog box on xfce
@ 2023-05-14  3:00 ` 宋文武
From: 宋文武 @ 2023-05-14  3:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jgart; +Cc: help-guix

"jgart" <jgart@dismail.de> writes:

> hi,
>
> My Firefox window crashes when opening a dialog box using xfce-service-type on Guix System.
>
> Any thoughts on where I can start debugging this?

Hello, I think you can launch it via a terminal (eg: xfce4-terminal) to
see the output when crash.

(My icecat is working fine when show the open file dialog).

* Re: firefox window crashes when opening dialog box on xfce
@ 2023-05-14  3:17 ` jgart
From: jgart @ 2023-05-14  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 宋文武; +Cc: help-guix

Good idea. I'll try that and get back to you. Thanks