* GNU Guix 1.2.0 T-shirts available
@ 2020-12-03 18:50 Luis Felipe
From: Luis Felipe @ 2020-12-03 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix, guix-devel

Hello,

Just to let you all know that I used the illustration and the song that accompanied the latest release to design some T-shirts, hoodies, and other stuff. This is the first T-shirt I printed:

https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/media/2020/12/gnu-guix-1.2.0-camiseta.jpg

There is white and black versions available in my store:

White: https://um4no.myteespring.co/listing/gnu-guix-one-two-oh?product=46

Black: https://um4no.myteespring.co/listing/gnu-guix-one-two-oh-black?product=46

Or, if you prefer, get the design package and print your own stuff:

https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/downloads/graphics/gnu-guix-one-two-oh-2020-12-03.zip

Thanks to all the people who have bought so far. I really appreciate your support :)

I hope you enjoy it,

---
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/

* Re: GNU Guix 1.2.0 T-shirts available
@ 2020-12-20 22:33 ` Joshua Branson via
From: Joshua Branson via @ 2020-12-20 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Felipe; +Cc: guix-devel, help-guix

Maybe the guix website should have a shop tab for things like this.  It
would also be cool if they could mention suppliers that sell Guix System.

--
Joshua Branson
Sent from Emacs and Gnus

enough other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar