unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Online Guix Day Conference, join us!
@ 2022-02-19  8:27 zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2022-02-19  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix Devel, help-guix

Hi,

The Online Guix Days Conference is today and tomorrow.  Feel free to
join us:

    https://meet.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/b/pie-uia-2a2-wzl

Give a look at the schedule of the days:

    https://guix.gnu.org/en/blog/2022/online-guix-days-2022-announcement-2/

(On a side note, we are going to record some parts but we cannot promise
to release them since it would depend on quality and other technical
details from the BigBlueButton instance.)

Cheers,
simon

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-02-19  8:28 UTC | newest]