unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* uMatrix in IceCat broken
@ 2020-05-01 23:49 nee
From: nee @ 2020-05-01 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello, is anyone else having the uMatrix addon's filter dialog not
render in icecat versions newer than 60?

When I click on the umatrix icon it only shows the border of the dialog
with everything transparent in the center.

I'm using uMatrix 1.4.0 from:
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/umatrix/

and Icecat 68.7.0-guix0-preview1 everything works on 60.7.0-guix1
I tried some other version before and rolled back to 60.7, because it
also had the bug. Also no problems in my distro's firefox 75.
I also uninstalled and reinstalled the addons with no change seen.

* Re: uMatrix in IceCat broken
@ 2020-05-02  3:28 ` Julien Lepiller
From: Julien Lepiller @ 2020-05-02  3:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix, nee

Le 1 mai 2020 19:49:42 GMT-04:00, nee <nee-git@hidamari.blue> a écrit :
>Hello, is anyone else having the uMatrix addon's filter dialog not
>render in icecat versions newer than 60?
>
>When I click on the umatrix icon it only shows the border of the dialog
>with everything transparent in the center.
>
>I'm using uMatrix 1.4.0 from:
>https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/umatrix/
>
>and Icecat 68.7.0-guix0-preview1 everything works on 60.7.0-guix1
>I tried some other version before and rolled back to 60.7, because it
>also had the bug. Also no problems in my distro's firefox 75.
>I also uninstalled and reinstalled the addons with no change seen.

I'm currently using uMatrix 1.4.0 in icecat 68 with no problem at all.