unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* 9pfs declaration
@ 2022-09-19 14:28 Chad Nelson
From: Chad Nelson @ 2022-09-19 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I currently have guix running inside qemu, and am trying to mount a shared 9p filesystem on boot. When I try using the mount tag in the file-system device declaration, it throws an error.

I saw that in gun/system/vm.scm, they are using a file-system->mount_tag declaration, but I can’t figure out how to make that work with my system conf. Any ideas?

* 9pfs declaration
@ 2022-09-20 16:05 Chad Nelson
From: Chad Nelson @ 2022-09-20 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix