From: yasu <yasu@yasuaki.com>
To: help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Eternal Terminal Server?
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 21:46:53 +0900

Hi,
I would like to use EternalTerminal  to connect to my Guix desktop PC
from my laptop while I am train.
It seems there are 2 packages in Guix (se below).  I don't know what
the difference is.
Importantly though, it seems to me these packages are only for clients
and not for servers.
 I need to configure the Eternal Terminal server on my Guix desktop
PC.
What do I do?

  (define-public eternalterminal  (package    (name
"eternalterminal")    (version
"6.0.7")    (source      (origin        (method git-fetch)        (uri
(git-reference               (url "
https://github.com/MisterTea/EternalTerminal")               (commit
(string-append "et-v" version))))...
(define-public et  (package    (name "et")    (version
"3.1.0")    (source     (origin       (method git-fetch)       (uri
(git-reference             (url "
https://github.com/MisterTea/EternalTCP")             (commit (string-
append "et-v" version))))       (file-name (git-file-name name
version))       (sha256        (base32
"1m5caxckn2ihwp9s2pbyh5amxlpwr7yc54q8s0kb10fr52w2vfnm"))))...

Cheers,
Yasu