unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
From: Yasuaki Kudo <yasu@yasuaki.com>
To: Joshua Branson <jbranso@dismail.de>
Cc: help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Eternal Terminal Server?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 17:04:05 +0900	[thread overview]

Hi Joshua,

Thank you, yes, my feeling is of course I would love to work on that but at the moment I am spending all the time I can find to learn Racket for my current project assignment at a software contractor in Japan.  (And I really love this project which involves source-to-source conversion - Racket is amazing!!)

So if someone else can work on it it would be great, but when I am done with my Racket project and if no one has done it yet, maybe we can work on it? 😄

Cheers,
Yasu