unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Tilix launches fine from a terminal but fails to launch from GNOME main app launcher (window key press tilix)
@ 2023-01-22  3:03 jgart
From: jgart @ 2023-01-22  3:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix; +Cc: Efraim Flashner

Hi,

Tilix launches fine from a terminal (I tested on gnome-terminal) but fails to launch from the GNOME main app launcher (window key press tilix).

I'm looking into it but just wanted to share in case anyone knows offhand what to do here.

all best,

jgart

* Re: Tilix launches fine from a terminal but fails to launch from GNOME main app launcher (window key press tilix)
@ 2023-01-22 13:37 ` Luis Felipe
From: Luis Felipe @ 2023-01-22 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jgart; +Cc: help-guix, Efraim Flashner