unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* How can I install gnu guix to a usb flashdrive to run as a live system?
@ 2022-05-10  5:19 Greg Davidson
From: Greg Davidson @ 2022-05-10  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I would like to install GNU Guix to a USB Flashdrive to run as a self-contained
live system.

I'm imagining that someone has figured out a good way to do this and
would appreciate someone pointing me to any existing discussion of this.

Flashdrives now available with more than 1 TB so a very complete working
environment should be possible.

I'm interested in doing this on both older laptops and recent laptops, which
I know impacts drive labeling and bootstrap installation issues.

Thanks, _Greg