unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* How to configure a network-printer in config.scm
@ 2022-03-21 16:39 dac9
From: dac9 @ 2022-03-21 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi

I would like to configure a network printer on my workstation.

I already done this with the CUPS Web-Interface, but I would like to do
this programmatically, specifying the printer's network-address and port
(192.168.50.2:9100) in "/etc/config.scm".

Unfortunately I didn't find any document on the web about this topic. Is
there a way to do this with CUPS?

Is CUPS the right framework on the Workstation to do this work?

Any hint would be appreciate, thanks
dac

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-03-21 16:40 UTC | newest]