unofficial mirror of guix-science@gnu.org
* Videos of the November workshop available!
@ 2024-01-29  9:08 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2024-01-29  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-science, info-guix

Hello Guix!

Videos of the talks of the First Workshop on Reproducible Software
Environments for Research and High-Performance Computing are now
available on-line:

  https://hpc.guix.info/events/2023/workshop/program/

The event took place in Montpellier (France) in November 2023, gathering
120 people—scientists, high-performance computing (HPC) practitioners,
system administrators, enthusiasts—for 11 talks and 8 tutorials.

Supporting material of the tutorials is also available from the program
page above.

Many thanks to the speakers and to the video team at Institut Agro for
taking care of the live stream and for editing the videos!

Ludo’, on behalf of the organizers.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Videos of the November workshop available!
@ 2024-01-29 15:37 ` Ricardo Wurmus
From: Ricardo Wurmus @ 2024-01-29 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-science

Ludovic Courtès <ludovic.courtes@inria.fr> writes:

> Many thanks to the speakers and to the video team at Institut Agro for
> taking care of the live stream and for editing the videos!

I’d like to thank the excellent video team and the seemingly tireless
organizers for making the event such a resounding success!  Their
efforts raised the bar when it comes to Guix-themed conferences, and I’m
happy to have been able to attend to see the event unfold in person.

--
Ricardo

* Re: Videos of the November workshop available!
@ 2024-01-29 16:50   ` Konrad Hinsen
From: Konrad Hinsen @ 2024-01-29 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-science

Ricardo Wurmus <ricardo.wurmus@mdc-berlin.de> writes:

> I’d like to thank the excellent video team and the seemingly tireless
> organizers for making the event such a resounding success!  Their
> efforts raised the bar when it comes to Guix-themed conferences, and I’m
> happy to have been able to attend to see the event unfold in person.

+1. The event was great, and so are the videos!

Konrad
Konrad Hinsen
Saint Aubin - BP 48
91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
Tel. +33-1 69 35 97 15
E-Mail: konrad DOT hinsen AT cnrs DOT fr
http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/~hinsen/
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0330-9428
Mastodon: @khinsen@scholar.social