unofficial mirror of guix-science@gnu.org
* JOB: Digital Research Computing Manager
@ 2024-01-10 17:20 Etienne B. Roesch
From: Etienne B. Roesch @ 2024-01-10 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-science

Dear all,

We're seeking a visionary Digital Research Computing Manager to lead our
expanding Digital Research Computing Team, driving the execution of a
cutting-edge digital research computing strategy, closely aligned to our
Digital Strategy.

Key Responsibilities:

In this role, you'll be accountable for strategically engaging with the
research community and leading the development and delivery of digital
technology services in support of research. Your responsibilities will
include initiating and executing development projects, understanding
customer needs, fostering collaboration between research groups and DTS,
and establishing a robust strategy that aligns with DTS best practices.
You'll also lead the strategic development of digital research computing,
ensuring they meet the evolving needs of our dynamic research community.
Your team consists of Research Software Engineers, Senior Research
Computing Engineers and Research Computing Engineers, with PHD educated
staff and a wealth of experience in the different research fields.

https://jobs.reading.ac.uk/Job/JobDetail?JobId=12855

Happy new year!

Etienne

—
*Prof. dr. Etienne B. Roesch*   |   *Professor of Applied Statistics &
Cognitive Science*   |   *Univ. Reading*
Institutional Lead for Open and Reproducible Research, UK Reproducibility
Network
Discipline Hopping Fellow, Natural Environment Research Council

student hours:   book yourself in my University Outlook calendar
<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/MeetwithDrEtienneRoesch@livereadingac.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/>
www:  etienneroes.ch   |   osf.io/ede88   |   github.com/eroesch   |
rdg.ac.uk/cinn <http://reading.ac.uk/cinn>   |   shop
<https://eroesch.threadless.com/>
research:  project-chai.org   |   crowd-charge.com   |   cocoon-project.eu
|   rescience <http://rescience.org/>   |   ukrn <https://www.ukrn.org/>

* Re: JOB: Digital Research Computing Manager
@ 2024-03-08 17:44 ` Simon Tournier
From: Simon Tournier @ 2024-03-08 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Etienne B. Roesch, guix-science

Hi Étienne,

On mer., 10 janv. 2024 at 17:20, "Etienne B. Roesch" <etienne.roesch@gmail.com> wrote:

> We're seeking a visionary Digital Research Computing Manager to lead our
> expanding Digital Research Computing Team, driving the execution of a
> cutting-edge digital research computing strategy, closely aligned to our
> Digital Strategy.

I hope you found someone with interest in Guix. ;-)

Cheers,
simon