unofficial mirror of guix-science@gnu.org
* quick question
@ 2023-08-14  9:33 Jonathan M Gresham
From: Jonathan M Gresham @ 2023-08-14  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-science

Is this a bad place to ask a question about "Rodinia"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodinia

I know that this mailing list is for Guix and probably the
scientific programs on there, but I cannot find anywhere else
to ask science questions that supports my freedom. Google Groups is
out of the question. And, when I pressed Ctrl-F to search for the word
"science" on the page this group came up on the mailman page for GNU
that is; I assume you all probably know a ton about science.

I am interested in Panthalassa and if the great ocean most likely
even existed; but if it did were things in the water so large that
we could not even imagine?

* Re: quick question
@ 2023-08-18 13:45 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2023-08-18 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan M Gresham; +Cc: guix-science

Hi Jonathan,

This mailing list is specifically about the use of Guix in a scientific
context, sorry!

Ludo’.