unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* running a mirror
@ 2017-05-18 11:29 ng0
From: ng0 @ 2017-05-18 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi,

I think we should document how to setup an local mirror.
I am getting no errors on my experimental setup and
at the same time I get no data cached.
All I did so far was to change the hostname in the server
block.

This webview http://git.r4kudg2ypykkacue.onion/ng0/systems/file/pragmatique/shadownet.scm.html
should be up to date within 60 minutes.
Otherwise git clone.
--
https://pragmatique.xyz
PGP: https://people.pragmatique.xyz/ng0/

* Re: running a mirror
@ 2017-05-18 17:13 ` Fox
From: Fox @ 2017-05-18 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

does ist mirror packages or other content?