unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* cURL 7.54.1 scheduled for 2017-06-14
@ 2017-05-14 22:18 ng0
From: ng0 @ 2017-05-14 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Forwarded from the curllib newsgroup and mailinglist:

Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 20:18:15 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.web.curl.library
Subject: Feature freeze on Wednesday the 17th

Hi friends!

According to the schedule, the last day to merge any change (that isn't a
bug fix) into curl for the pending release is this Wednesday. But also,
since we don't have particular changes
cooking already (except perhaps for PR #1462 which I intend to save for
the following release), I'd say the chance of that happening is slim. If
that sticks, the next release will be called
7.54.1.

From this Wednesday we go into bugfix-only-mode for the coming four weeks.

The planned release date for the coming release is still June 14th.

Hack on!

--

  / daniel.haxx.se

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-05-14 22:18 UTC | newest]