unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* About mate-1.26 patchs status.
@ 2022-03-04  2:54 tumashu
From: tumashu @ 2022-03-04  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix

Hello:

       I have sent some patchs about mate-1.26 to guix-patches, but seem to no response for a week,
 I would like to know its status :-)

1. https://issues.guix.gnu.org/54166

2. [my develop repo]: https://github.com/tumashu/guix

Thanks!

* Re: About mate-1.26 patchs status.
@ 2022-03-04 10:34 ` jbranso
From: jbranso @ 2022-03-04 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tumashu, guix

March 3, 2022 9:55 PM, "tumashu" <tumashu@163.com> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I have sent some patchs about mate-1.26 to guix-patches, but seem to no response for a week,
> I would like to know its status :-)

This is a guix community bottleneck.  The guix maintainers are overwhelmed.  Theres lots
of patches that need need reviewing.  :)  I myself have one such patch for endlessh. 1

I suggest you and I do the following:

We should review one of the open issues.  We should check to see if the latest patch works.
Or perhaps we could merge two issues.  That would be a good way to help the maintainers.

:)

Thanks,

Joshua
https://gnucode.me