unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Tvix 💛 Guix
@ 2023-10-04 13:12 jgart
From: jgart @ 2023-10-04 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

> The Tvix architecture is designed to be modular: It should be possible to write an evaluator that plugs in the Guile language (for compatibility with GNU Guix), to use arbitrary builders, and to replace the store implementation.

Should we reach out to Tvix about collaborating since they want us to plug in Guile?

Reference:

https://tvl.fyi/blog/rewriting-nix

May your inbox always be spam-free,

jgart

* Tvix 💛 Guix
@ 2023-10-04 19:12 Nathan Dehnel
From: Nathan Dehnel @ 2023-10-04 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jgart, guix-devel

That sounds cool. Sounds like they want to unify the backend for Nix
and Guix. O_o