unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* [Outreachy] Internship ending
@ 2021-02-27  3:11 Magali Lemes
From: Magali Lemes @ 2021-02-27  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zimoun, Gábor Boskovits, guix-devel

Hi, again.

My Outreachy internship officially ends on March 2nd, next Tuesday. It's
been wonderful contributing to Guix, and I have learned quite a lot in
these last three months. This community is truly welcoming, and the
project is amazing.
Having said that, I would like to inform that you can see what I worked
on on the 'wip-guix-log' branch and also on my Gitlab repository
<gitlab.com/magalilemes/guix>. Invoking './pre-inst-env guix git log
--help' from there should tell you all the options and what they do. In
a previous email, I detailed the features as well:
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-01/msg00353.html>.
Any review and/or feedback is appreciated :D

Cheers,
Magali