unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* PackaginCon
@ 2021-08-13  1:24 jbranso
From: jbranso @ 2021-08-13  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hey Guix,

Apparently there is going to be a virtual Packaging Conference this year:

https://packaging-con.org/

On the 9th and 10th of November 2021.

An excerpt from the website:

Our mission is to bring different software ecosystems together: from
Python’s pip to Rust’s cargo to Julia’s Pkg, from Debian apt
over to Nix to conda and mamba, and from vcpkg to spack,
and even to npm, we hope to have many different approaches to
package management at the conference.

Thanks,

Joshua

P.S.