unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Question about Guix on Novena - mainly U-Boot
@ 2020-12-05  0:08 Stefan
From: Stefan @ 2020-12-05  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Danny Milosavljevic, guix-devel

Hi Danny!

You may want to try to set "CONFIG_PREBOOT=\"usb start; sata init; part list sata 0 -bootable devplist\"". I do something similar to execute "dhcp" to enable booting via tftp.

Maybe take a look at my recent patch¹ as well, which aims to ease such configuration changes.

Bye

Stefan

¹ https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2020-12/msg00145.html

* Question about Guix on Novena - mainly U-Boot
@ 2020-12-04 18:49 Danny Milosavljevic
From: Danny Milosavljevic @ 2020-12-04 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel