unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* [GSoC ACTION REQUIRED] Send me the number of slots requested
@ 2020-04-15 14:47 Gábor Boskovits
From: Gábor Boskovits @ 2020-04-15 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix-devel

To: GSoC mentors

I feel that my previous communication regarding this matter was not clear,
so I am try to rephrase this:
Please send the number of slot requests with the name of the subproject to
me, so that I can pass the overall number to the GNU org admins.

It also seems that the previous communication regarding the mentor
information needed fell through the cracks.

So if you wish to mentor, but you do not have your invitation yet, then you
should send the following information in private mail to the GNU org admins
to receive your invitation:

Name
Email
AltEmail