unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Provide an option to specify the tmpfs size of the container
@ 2020-12-09 13:58 luhux
From: luhux @ 2020-12-09 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello everyone

I am using guix environment --container to containerize my programming environment and runtime environment, but I found that the container / created by this command uses tmpfs and cannot be resized.

When a file in the container outputs a lot of logs to the tmpfs of the container, the memory usage of the host will be very high (this is usually something I did not expect)

So can provide an option to specify the size of tmpfs?

thanks

luhux