unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* lists.gnu.org uses an invalid security certificate.
@ 2016-07-12 11:04 Alex Vong
From: Alex Vong @ 2016-07-12 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi everyone,

While I enters the mailing list archive (using latest tor browser), I
get the following error message:

lists.gnu.org uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 2016年07月11日 15:02. The current time is 2016年07月12日 10:53.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Thanks,
Alex

* Re: lists.gnu.org uses an invalid security certificate.
@ 2016-07-12 15:17 ` ng0
From: ng0 @ 2016-07-12 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Alex Vong writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> While I enters the mailing list archive (using latest tor browser), I
> get the following error message:
>

> lists.gnu.org uses an invalid security certificate.
>
> The certificate expired on 2016年07月11日 15:02. The current time is 2016年07月12日 10:53.
>
> Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE
>

> Thanks,
> Alex

Thanks for reporting, it is already fixed here.

This is LetsEncrypt CA, and reasons for temporary invalid certs
can be many.

Next time you could ping the lists.gnu.org admins directly :)
--
♥Ⓐ  ng0
For non-prism friendly talk find me on http://www.psyced.org