unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* More SourceForge package problems
@ 2016-07-22 15:04 Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2016-07-22 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

These packages have been "updated in place". That is, our URLs do fetch
something with the given version string, but the hash is wrong.

wxwidgets-2.8
gnuplot
pardre

We have to audit the differences before updating these packages with new
hashes.

There are still some packages that can't download source code at all:

utfcpp
slim (found on tarballs.nixos.org)
lxtask
lxappearance
lxrandr
libfm
lxterminal
menu-cache
pcmanfm
libmng
gtkglext
freeglut (tarballs.nixos.org)
ftgl (tarballs.nixos.org)
terminus-font (tarballs.nixos.org)
libmodplug (tarballs.nixos.org)

* Re: More SourceForge package problems
@ 2016-07-22 15:48 ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2016-07-22 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 11:04:42AM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote:
> There are still some packages that can't download source code at all:
>
> utfcpp
> slim (found on tarballs.nixos.org)
> lxtask
> lxappearance
> lxrandr
> libfm
> lxterminal
> menu-cache
> pcmanfm
> libmng
> gtkglext
> freeglut (tarballs.nixos.org)
> ftgl (tarballs.nixos.org)
> terminus-font (tarballs.nixos.org)
> libmodplug (tarballs.nixos.org)

These all had URLs like 'http://sourceforge.net/project/foo'. We
recently added the 'project/' part to our mirrors, so they ended up with
duplicate 'project/project/'.

Fixed in 0f971a0475.

* Re: More SourceForge package problems
@ 2016-07-24 13:58   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2016-07-24 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Famulari; +Cc: guix-devel

Leo Famulari <leo@famulari.name> skribis:

> On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 11:04:42AM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote:
>> There are still some packages that can't download source code at all:
>>
>> utfcpp
>> slim (found on tarballs.nixos.org)
>> lxtask
>> lxappearance
>> lxrandr
>> libfm
>> lxterminal
>> menu-cache
>> pcmanfm
>> libmng
>> gtkglext
>> freeglut (tarballs.nixos.org)
>> ftgl (tarballs.nixos.org)
>> terminus-font (tarballs.nixos.org)
>> libmodplug (tarballs.nixos.org)
>
> These all had URLs like 'http://sourceforge.net/project/foo'. We
> recently added the 'project/' part to our mirrors, so they ended up with
> duplicate 'project/project/'.
>
> Fixed in 0f971a0475.

Awesome, thank you!

Ludo’.