unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* GSoC: slot request deadline on Apr. 6th
@ 2014-04-04 12:23 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2014-04-04 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello,

All the project’s participating in GSoC under GNU’s umbrella need to
send their number of requested slots by Apr. 6th.

At the moment it seems clear to me that Manolis Ragkousis will be
working on the GNU/Hurd port, but I’m unsure about the other proposals
since we haven’t heard from you in a while.

If you’re still interested, please do get in touch with us now!

Thanks,
Ludo’.

* Re: GSoC: slot request deadline on Apr. 6th
@ 2014-04-05 11:04 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2014-04-05 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel; +Cc: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala

Hi,

Given that Pierre-Antoine won’t be able to participate (for the binary
distribution over GNUnet), I’ve requested 1 essential slot (for
Manolis), and 1 desired.

Yagnesh: are you still interested in the Emacs UI project?

@ 2014-04-06 11:12   ` Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala @ 2014-04-06 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel

Hello Ludovic,

> Yagnesh: are you still interested in the Emacs UI project?

Yes, I am interested and working on it.

Thanks.,
--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు.