unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Praise for `guix import`
@ 2020-08-04 18:04 Josh Marshall
From: Josh Marshall @ 2020-08-04 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello all,

I've been quiet these past few months with a move, new job, and stuff.
I'm doing a write up for my new work.  Came across `guix import`.
Great work there, and definitely a time saver.

* Re: Praise for `guix import`
@ 2020-08-04 18:18 ` Brett Gilio
From: Brett Gilio @ 2020-08-04 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Josh Marshall; +Cc: guix-devel

Josh Marshall <joshua.r.marshall.1991@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I've been quiet these past few months with a move, new job, and stuff.
> I'm doing a write up for my new work.  Came across `guix import`.
> Great work there, and definitely a time saver.

Thanks for the appreciation, Josh! The importers are some of the
toughest components to keep functional, along with `guix refresh`. If
you ever run into trouble with either of these, or wish some feature or
additional importer/refresh module were available definitely drop us a
bug report!

Brett Gilio