unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* July Guix London meetup
@ 2023-07-06 14:43 Arun Isaac
From: Arun Isaac @ 2023-07-06 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel; +Cc: Fabio Natali

Hi all,

Rallying call for all gentle Guix folks based in or around London, UK!

After a very pleasant London Guix meetup in June, we'd be keen to have
another lispy get-together on Monday 24th July. This is for some casual
chat around our favourite distribution and package management system. It
is also to create a bit of momentum and to potentially start planning
some slightly more structured events for the months to come, i.e. with
talks or lightning talks or some hacking involved.

Join us on Mon 24th July, 6 pm – 8.30 pm, at the Lakeside Terrace of the
Barbican Centre, Silk Street, EC2Y 8DS, London. You'll find us at a
table near the water fountains. We'll have a couple of small Guix
posters to indicate it's us.

For any question, please get in touch with me or Fabio (CCed) via email
or Fabio on the fediverse at https://octodon.social/@fabionatali

Mobilizon page: https://mobilizon.fr/events/3746b4ad-a666-4b44-b0db-14c02b808c2f

We look forward to seeing you!

Regards,
Arun

* Re: July Guix London meetup
@ 2023-07-24 11:16 ` Arun Isaac
From: Arun Isaac @ 2023-07-24 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel; +Cc: Fabio Natali

Hi all,

> Join us on Mon 24th July, 6 pm – 8.30 pm, at the Lakeside Terrace of
> the Barbican Centre, Silk Street, EC2Y 8DS, London. You'll find us at
> a table near the water fountains. We'll have a couple of small Guix
> posters to indicate it's us.

Quick reminder for the Guix London meetup today!

Cheers!
Arun

* Re: July Guix London meetup
@ 2023-07-24 16:50   ` Fabio Natali
From: Fabio Natali @ 2023-07-24 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arun Isaac, guix-devel

On 2023-07-24, 12:16 +0100, Arun Isaac <arunisaac@systemreboot.net> wrote:
>> Join us on Mon 24th July, 6 pm – 8.30 pm, at the Lakeside Terrace of
>> the Barbican Centre, Silk Street, EC2Y 8DS, London. You'll find us at
>> a table near the water fountains. We'll have a couple of small Guix
>> posters to indicate it's us.

The weather is not the best. You'll find us inside, in the main hall on
the ground floor, close to coffee shop (Benugo). If you can't find us,
I'll be reading my email, just get in touch. Cheers, Fabio.