unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* New episode of Libre Lounge out interviewing Ludovic about Guix!
@ 2019-06-21 21:50 Christopher Lemmer Webber
From: Christopher Lemmer Webber @ 2019-06-21 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hey all!  I'm really excited to say that there's a new episode of Libre
Lounge out (a podcast I co-host) and we interview Ludovic Courtès about
Guix!  There's a lot of cool stuff in here, including some discussion
about reproducibily, Mes, etc.

  https://librelounge.org/episodes/episode-23-guix-with-ludovic-court%C3%A8s.html

Have a listen!  Tell your friends!
 - Chris

* Re: New episode of Libre Lounge out interviewing Ludovic about Guix!
@ 2019-06-22 13:38 ` Joshua Branson
From: Joshua Branson @ 2019-06-22 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Christopher Lemmer Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org> writes:

> Hey all!  I'm really excited to say that there's a new episode of Libre
> Lounge out (a podcast I co-host) and we interview Ludovic Courtès about
> Guix!  There's a lot of cool stuff in here, including some discussion
> about reproducibily, Mes, etc.
>
>   https://librelounge.org/episodes/episode-23-guix-with-ludovic-court%C3%A8s.html
>
> Have a listen!  Tell your friends!
>  - Chris

Chris' show in general is pretty awesome.  Ya'll should check out some
of his other episodes!

--
Joshua Branson
Sent from Emacs and Gnus

* Re: New episode of Libre Lounge out interviewing Ludovic about Guix!
@ 2019-06-22 13:40   ` Laura Lazzati
From: Laura Lazzati @ 2019-06-22 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix-devel

hey!
congrats!!! will definitely listen to it! thanks for sharing :)

* Re: New episode of Libre Lounge out interviewing Ludovic about Guix!
@ 2019-06-22 14:58 ` znavko
From: znavko @ 2019-06-22 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Lemmer Webber, guix-devel

Thank you. Nice speech.

@ 2019-06-22 19:44 Dimakakos Dimos
From: Dimakakos Dimos @ 2019-06-22 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Nice discussion and a nice podcast in general!
Thanks for this.

--,--@ Dimos

* Re: New episode of Libre Lounge out interviewing Ludovic about Guix!
@ 2019-06-24 19:45 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2019-06-24 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Lemmer Webber; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi Chris!

Christopher Lemmer Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org> skribis:

> Hey all!  I'm really excited to say that there's a new episode of Libre
> Lounge out (a podcast I co-host) and we interview Ludovic Courtès about
> Guix!  There's a lot of cool stuff in here, including some discussion
> about reproducibily, Mes, etc.
>
>   https://librelounge.org/episodes/episode-23-guix-with-ludovic-court%C3%A8s.html

It was a lot of fun and an honor to participate in this episode, so
thanks to you and to Serge!

And yes, since then I’ve listened to other episodes and as others said,
there’s always a lot to learn and it’s pleasant to listen to!

Ludo’.