unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Discussions moving to guix-devel@gnu.org!
       [not found] <87ppv0d5bt.fsf@gnu.org>
@ 2013-07-06 23:14 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2013-07-06 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bug-guix; +Cc: guix-devel

ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) skribis:

> I’m very much in favor of using <http://debbugs.gnu.org/>.  Debbugs can
> be accessed by email, through its web interface, and via its Emacs
> interface.  It’s simple and nice.  It’s used by several GNU projects:
> <http://debbugs.gnu.org/Packages.html>.
>
> So, unless someone complains vehemently, I would like to have it ready
> by the next release (within 2 weeks?).  That means we’d create another
> list (guix-devel, say) for discussions, and bug-guix would be under
> Debbugs’ control–meaning that any messages sent to bug-guix will lead to
> the creation of a new bug report.

for discussions.  Please subscribe from there:

I will ask for Debbugs to grab messages sent to bug-guix@gnu.org within
a couple of weeks, at which point bug-guix will be a bug-report-only list.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and see you on guix-devel!  :-)

Ludo’.

* Re: Discussions moving to guix-devel@gnu.org!
@ 2013-07-07  9:45   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2013-07-07  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) skribis:

> for discussions.  Please subscribe from there:

And if you’re using Gmane, the list is already available:

  http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.guix.devel

@ 2013-07-10 21:43   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2013-07-10 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) skribis:

> for discussions.  Please subscribe from there:

> I will ask for Debbugs to grab messages sent to bug-guix@gnu.org within
> a couple of weeks, at which point bug-guix will be a bug-report-only list.

Debbugs is now active:

  http://debbugs.gnu.org/guix

Ludo’.