unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Is LLDB around?
@ 2018-10-10  2:13 Brett Gilio
From: Brett Gilio @ 2018-10-10  2:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel@gnu.org

Hi all. I am attempting to package the dotnet packages for Guix.
One of
the build dependencies is LLDB. Is it not packaged with clang or
llvm?
What is our procedure for dealing with LLDB or is it simply
needing
packaged?

--
Brett M. Gilio
Free Software Foundation, Member

* Re: Is LLDB around?
@ 2018-10-10 10:07 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2018-10-10 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brett Gilio; +Cc: guix-devel@gnu.org

Hello,

Brett Gilio <brettg@posteo.net> skribis:

> Hi all. I am attempting to package the dotnet packages for Guix. One
> of
> the build dependencies is LLDB. Is it not packaged with clang or llvm?
> What is our procedure for dealing with LLDB or is it simply needing
> packaged?

As far as I know LLDB is a separate package, which is currently missing
in Guix.

HTH!

Ludo’.