unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Accessing Alioth project ‘storage-guide’
@ 2017-09-23 14:48 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2017-09-23 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander Wirt; +Cc: guix-devel

Hello Alexander,

In June 2016 (time flies :-)), I emailed you this request:

  I would like to access
  <https://alioth.debian.org/projects/storage-guide/>, as has been
  reported at
  <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-parted/2016-06/msg00001.html>.

  Could you either make the project public, or add me as a project member?
  (I’m ‘ludo-guest’ on Alioth.)

At the time you added me as an admin of ‘storage-guide’ on Alioth.
However, despite being an admin of the project, FusionForge denies me
access to <https://alioth.debian.org/projects/storage-guide/>:

  Permission denied.  The Alioth administrators will have to grant you
  permission to view this page.

Could you either look into it, or just send me a copy of the repo of
that project, which should be one or two Texinfo files?

We would like to use it as a starting point for documentation in
GNU Guix; it’d be very useful to us!

Thanks in advance!  :-)

Ludovic.