unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Emacs minor-mode highlight code stages (gexp & sexp)
@ 2017-11-09  9:33 Oleg Pykhalov
From: Oleg Pykhalov @ 2017-11-09  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello Guix,

I found Emacs minor-mode for highlighting stages of code and send a
request for release a tarball¹, so I could package it properly.

Also I made a fork to add a support for G-Expressions and I will wait
until close a request¹ before sending a patch.  You could try it now:

$ git clone https://github.com/wigust/highlight-stages.git -b gexp
$ cd CLONED_REPOSITORY_DIRECTORY
$ guix package --install-from-file=guix.scm

¹ https://github.com/zk-phi/highlight-stages/issues/10

Oleg.